Touken Ranbu：The Musical “Shinkenranbusai2022”
urgent project, "voice" recruitment notice.
We are looking for everyone's "voice" applications for Touken Ranbu：The Musical “Shinkenranbusai2022”
Due to coronavirus, we can't project our voices in the arena.
Therefore, we would please like to ask everyone to send us their "voices" recorded in advance, and we will then incorporate it into the project.
We understand the application process is at short notice as an urgent project, so we really appreciate you taking part.
- Project outline
Application period: 29/04/2022 (Friday), 13:00 - 06/05/2022 23:59 (Friday)
The two songs available for our "voice" recruitment are listed below as 1 and 2.
We'd like you to sing the white lettered captioned parts and , as shown in the video, and send us a recorded audio file from your handheld smartphone or similar.
Of course, it's ok to only take part in one song.
Musical piece #1
Musical piece #2
- How to apply
Please send the audio file to the dedicated application e-mail address.
"Dedicated Application E-mail Address"
*you can send it as an mp3, m4a, wav, or any other commonly used format.
*During the application period, you may submit as many applications as you like.
*Please use "Voice, piece 1", "Voice, piece 2", "Voice, pieces 1 and 2" or similar, including the song number you have chosen in the e-mail title.
*If you are applying with both "Musical piece #1" and "Musical piece #2", please send them as each as individual audio files.
*Please only send audio recordings. If you are watching the video as you record your voice, please use earphones so the video's audio is not also recorded.
*Please only send the audio files to the application e-mail address. Please note that we cannot make use of anything other than audio files, such as images, during the performance.
*As the dedicated application e-mail address is intended for receiving audio files, we will be unable to respond to any queries directed to this address.
Further, the organisers will not contact you from this e-mail address.
We will properly delete any personal information the applicant has shared via this e-mail address after the application period has ended.
*We will not send a confirmation e-mail. Please check once again you have understood.
Please make sure you understand all the important points for this project.
- Please be aware that in the editing stage, we may not be able to use everyone's audio files, and some of the files may be altered without prior notice.
- We ask for your cooperation in providing us your audio files free of charge.
- Depending on the type of audio file, it may not be possible for us to use it if it is different from one of the specified formats.
- Please send us your audio files in unedited form.
- Please be aware you will be unable to delete or edit the audio files you submit to us.
- It is possible to have multiple voices simultaneously in your recordings, but should they differ significantly from one another, it would likely be difficult to use the recording. For this reason we recommend only recording solo.
- Depending on the circumstances, it's possible the project could be cancelled or changed.
- Applicants' audio files may be used in articles and advertisements related to the performance, and other such social media and performance related products. In such cases, be aware we will not individually contact applicants.
For all queries relating to this project, please use the form below.